Hours : 35 hours per week. Salary : £28,000 for non residential, depending on experience.
We are working in partnership with The Odiham Consolidated Charities ( OCC ) which provides sheltered almshouse accommodation as well as support for individuals and organisations in the parish of Odiham.
They are seeking their next Almshouse Community Manager, following the retirement of the current post holder. The new Community Manager will need to be a positive, sincere, empathetic, and approachable individual. The role is wide ranging : from ensuring the properties remain well maintained to maintaining an oversight of the health and welfare of each resident.
This is a significant and rewarding role that will require the post holder to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of facilities/property management
- Strong relationship building skills to support the residents and liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, eg H&S and Safeguarding
- Broad understanding of UK care, health, welfare and benefits systems
- The ability to manage a varied workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A 2 bedroom bungalow on site is available as part of the remuneration package for the successful candidate should they not live locally and require housing, with an adjustment to salary to take account of the housing provision. Anyone living locally should not live further than 10 miles from the almshouse site.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
For any further information, please contact Sandra Smith on 0207 998 88 88 or 01962 813 300.
Closing date for applications: 20 March 2023
Interview date: Week commencing 27 March 2023