We have updated the guidance posted on our play areas to advise against the consumption of food within them. We have put this updated guidance on all of our play areas. Please continue to adhere to them to ensure that the play areas continue to remain open.
HELP US KEEP YOU AND OUR PLAY AREAS SAFE
Important COVID Information
Now the play areas are gradually re- open, please follow the guidelines on the posters in the play area, and encourage your children to do the same:
- Observe the recommended social distance – currently 1 metre minimum
- The maximum safe number of users is shown on the gates & posters. Please only enter the play area if that number has not been reached
- If the playground is busy, consider coming back later. Talk to your children about this possibility opening before visiting
- Adhere to the number of children per piece of equipment
- Wash your and your children’s hands before and after visiting
- Take hand sanitiser with you and consider taking a bottle of water or wet wipes in case your children’s hands get covered in mud
- Ensure your children are using hand sanitiser frequently
- Please refrain from eating whilst in the play area
- Please pass this information on to your friends
Follow and adhere to all current government advice in addition to the above guidance.
KEEPING THE PLAY AREAS OPEN – If Social Distancing is not observed the play areas may have to be closed again. Please help us keep them open.