In the final days of official mourning of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, here are the details of what is happening in Hook:
• Our book of condolence will be available for you to sign today, tomorrow and Tuesday from 9am – 2pm at Hook Community Centre. Alternatively, you can sign the online version at www.royal.uk
• Floral Tributes can be laid outside the front of St John’s Church.
• Sunday 18th September, St John’s Church will be observing the National Silence at 8pm and will hold a short service afterward.
• Monday 19th St John’s Church will be live streaming the Funeral. Please arrive at 10:45am for an 11am start. No ticket is necessary.
• By 8am on Tuesday 20th September the Union flag will be lowered and changed to the Hook flag which will fly again at full mast.
Please be aware that the Parish Council Office will be closed on Monday 19th, but will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 20th September.