Here, in no particular order, is a collection of items relating to Hook’s past, both recent and ancient. If you have any material which might be suitable for addition to these pages, please email the webmaster with the details.
- “Hook in the Good Old Days” Text of a talk given about 1960
- “Some memories of Hook 100 years ago” (pdf) Text of a talk given about 1930 – possibly by the same author
- Old Photographs of Hook
- The Hook Plough (pdf)
- The Leyland Clock (pdf)*
- Aerial Photo of Hook
- The Building of the Community Centre
- The Unexploded Bomb
- Summer Festival 2006
- Elizabeth Hall Royal Opening 2008
* Reproduced by kind permission of the author. First appeared in Hook Focus magazine.