• Over 30 exhibitors featuring the Police ‘Battle Bus’ with children activities, Sexual Health Team, exercise and other local groups
• FREE First aid and Defibrillator training
• Talks on Meditation, Health and Nutrition, the Princess Trust for Carers, Hampshire Constabulary and more
• Tesco will be hosting a snack area selling drinks and light bites e.g. pizza, sausage rolls, homemade cakes (made by the Hook in Bloom volunteers) with all proceeds from the snack area going to Hook in Bloom
• The Base will be providing entertainment and free fruit kebabs for children (6 yrs +) from 12 noon – 2pm, so parents can attend talks and browse …the exhibition without distraction
• There is an opportunity for all to try out our ‘Smoothie Bike’ and create a delicious fruit drink whilst exercising.
The talks and demonstrations have limited capacity and, last year, the First Aid training proved extremely popular. Therefore, please arrive early to secure your place.
Again, we are able to hold this event, thanks to funding from the Big Lottery Fund ‘Awards for All’ grant scheme. Last year’s feedback from both exhibitors and visitors revealed that it was a great village networking opportunity.