Skip to content

Do you have a real Christmas Tree you are looking to dispose of ?

Here are some options:
1. If you subscribe to the Green Waste Service from Hart District Council (HDC) you can put it out with your first green bin collection after Christmas (service restarts w/c 10th January due to 2 week break at Christmas)
2. Take your tree to one of the collection points in Hart. Your local one is Crossways Manor Car Park (by the doctors in Hook) and place it in the designated bay for HDC to collect. If it is bigger than 1.8 metres please cut the tree in half.
3. Book a collection for this Saturday (8th January) with the Scouts. It costs £5. Call 01256 469 236 or 07517 476 727 and leave your address and phone number between 5th – 7th January.
4. Book a slot at a Household Waste Recycling Centre/the tip. You can register your car and book your slot here…/recyclingce…/book-appointment