Hook Parish Council holds monthly meetings, usually on the first Wednesday of the month. The Planning Committee has scheduled meetings twice a month, although these may be cancelled if there are no planning applications to discuss.
- Calendar of Meetings – Dates of planned meetings
- Agendas for Meetings – Agendas are published about a week before the meeting
- Meetings – Explains the different types of meetings the Council holds
- Minutes of Meetings – Archive of minutes of past meetings
- Attendance Records – Councillor meeting attendance records
Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Council and its Committees as observers.
There is an opportunity for members of the public to speak on matters which affect the full council at the beginning of the Council meeting, under an item called the Ten Minute Rule. For more details, see the Calendar of Meetings.