Hook Village Garden and Cemetery is situated next to St John’s Church, in London Road. Part of the area is yet to be used as a cemetery and is therefore designated as a Village Garden for quiet enjoyment. The essential documents are listed below, but for more information please email or contact the Council Office
- Cemetery Rules and Application Form April 2019
- Hook Cemetery map – Updated 22nd Dec 2020
- Cemetery Fees 2020-21
- Cemetery Fees 2021-22 – unchanged from 2020
- Guidance on Grave Ownership
- HPC Burial Plot Transfer Information Leaflet
The cemetery does not have its own car parking, but there is a public pay and display car park accessed via Reading Road RG27 9DT, available a short distance to the west.