Please be advised that due to the HSCA Fireworks TONIGHT (5th Nov) the following will be CLOSED from 3pm:
• The Community Centre Car Park
• The paths by the side of the Tennis Courts and the MUGA (Multi Use Games Area)
• Hartletts Park (including the pitches, playground and Skate Park)
These closures are in place for your safety as the areas are the fall our zone for the fireworks and also provide a safe walking route for pedestrians to enter and exit the site.
Should you require Disabled/Blue Badge parking, please book this in advance with Hook Schools Community Association – HSCA. There will be NO general parking onsite
There are 3 entrances to the fireworks site this year (see map below).
These are :
• Hartletts Park – via Ravenscroft
• Mitchells Field
• Church View/Infant School