Planning Application for NE Hook – public display of plans
There will be an opportunity to view the full size plans on Saturday 26th April 2014 between 10:00 and 17:30 at Basingstoke Country Hotel.
COMMENTS should be made to Hart District Council by 30th April 2014:
- at http://publicaccess.hart.gov.uk/online-applications/ or
- email , (quoting application No 14/00733/MAJOR)
The site is referred to as: Land To The North Of, London Road, Hook, Hampshire.
The application is for: Outline Application for the development of up to 550 residential dwellings on 38.58 ha of land including:
- the demolition of No.1 and No.2 Titchener Farm Cottages;
- the closure of the existing access from London Road
- the creation of 3 No. new vehicular accesses (1 from Reading Road, 1 from Griffin Way North and 1 from London Road);
- provision of sports pitches, land for a community facility, open space (inc children’s play areas);
- Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace (SANG) and sustainable urban drainage systems; and
- associated landscaping, infrastructure and earthworks.
Hook Parish Council’s Planning Committee will consider the application on 7th May 2014.
Please feel free to forward the poster to interested parties, or to print and display it.